- Read and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace existing and new HVAC systems.
- Interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work alongside colleagues in an efficient and professional manner.
- Correspond with office (via phone) personnel regarding job status.
- Properly document job progress.
- Minimum of 5 years HVAC work experience
- CFC License
- Organization & Computer Skills
- Necessary Work Tools
- Clean Driving Record
- NATE Certification a plus
- Apprentice/Journeymany License a plus