- Successfully work and coordinate all jobsite activities across all projects.
- Interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Account for all men and working activity during each work day.
- Attend weekly progress meetings (as necessary per project).
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Correspond with office (via email and/or phone) personnel regarding job progress, material ordering, and employees. A site foreman must also report to the office at a minimum of once a week to provide documentation and work progress.
- Knowledge & ability to install residential and light commercial equipment and associated piping and ductwork.
- Minimum of 7 years HVAC work experience.
- Organizational & Computer Skills
- Clean Driving Record
- Proper grooming and work attire
- Necessary work tools